I'm performing tonight with Peruvian healer Pierre Garreaud at the Won Buddhist Temple in Chapel Hill, NC. I was changed forever after one of Pierre's events at the Won Temple in October, and am now going to be part of the ceremony. I'm honored and excited for this opportunity. The event starts at 7 pm, and I invite anyone who can come to attend. It will be a powerful night.
1. Karl Verkade - "Depth (Water In D)"
2. Letters - "Hollaway"
3. Mutual Benefit - "Desert Island Feeling"
4. The Album Leaf - "The Light"
5. Alexandre Desplat - "Circles (From The Tree Of Life)"
6. My Bloody Valentine - "She Found Now"
7. Atoms For Peace - "Before Your Very Eyes..."
8. Zbigniew Preisner - "Lacrimosa"
9. The Soil & The Sun - "I AM Everything, Everywhere"
10. Do Make Say Think - "Chinatown"
No comments:
Post a Comment