I've been doing a good amount of work for Speakers in Code recently, so I haven't had much time to do writing on this blog. Apologies for this (because I'm sure you're heartbroken...), but I think it makes more sense to focus my energy on something that'll be more widely available, rather than my little wanna-blog. I really do appreciate the support, though. I think that these weekly mixes are a good way to keep things going and maybe build this site up to where I feel like diverting more time to it. Thanks again, thugs.
1. Devendra Banhart - "Für Hildegard von Bingen"
2. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - "Jubilee Street"
3. Memoryhouse - "When You Sleep (My Bloody Valentine cover)"
4. Atoms For Peace - "Judge, Jury, And Executioner"
5. Bark Psychosis - "From What Is Said To When It's Read"
6. Chelsea Wolfe - "Tracks (Tall Bodies)"
7. Mt. St. Helens Vietnam Band - "The Day"
8. Sarah Jaffe - "A Sucker For Your Marketing/Vulnerable"
9. Analog Rebellion - "Voice Boxes And Pretty Teeth"
10. Sparklehorse - "Piano Fire"
No comments:
Post a Comment