SuperPrecarious
Monday, October 29, 2012
Weekly Mix 10/29
I've been very busy of late, but I'm going to make getting some things posted a top priority. Here is a list of some cool music that I have been obsessed with for the last few weeks. Check back soon for more tidbits of fun.
1.
Do Make Say Think - "Auberge Le Mounton Noir"
2.
JBM - "Going Back Home"
3.
Patrick Watson - "Fireweed"
4.
Brian Eno - "The Big Ship"
5.
Pedro the Lion - "Bad Things To Such Good People"
6.
El Ten Eleven - "I Like Van Halen Because My Sister Says They Are Cool"
7.
Flicker State - "Go About It"
8.
Kissed Her Little Sister - "Miracle Mile"
(The whole album is free, so get it!)
9.
The Appleseed Cast - "Forever Longing For The Golden Sun"
10.
Bear vs. Shark - "Baraga Embankment"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment